Tuesday, December 23, 2008

TROLLING!!

Not by choice, I've suddenly became a bachelor. On April 4th of this year, my dear wife Patti unexpectedly passed away after 40 terrific years of happy matrimony. As strange as it may sound, I got a sign from her that it was time for me to move on with my life during the tour.

Soooo, during the 2 months touring through Japan, I cast a drag line out to see what I could pull in. I was like a kid in a candy store and had to affix my drool cup under my chin since I encountered so many pretty women. Hey, I may be getting old, but I'm not dead yet!

Here are a few pics of gals that got caught in my net:





OK, enough dreaming. Back to reality!

This is the last entry into the Japan section of the blog. I hope you enjoyed the tour as much as I did. This truly was a trip of a lifetime and one of the best tours, bike or not, that I have done.

Thanks Jay and Andrew for organizing and leading this incredible journey. And thanks Herb and Kory for being such fun and supportive touring companions.

SAYONARA!! And Happy Trails!

********

For those of you who just discovered my blog or haven't visited in awhile, I have posted 20 entries in my Japan Tour blog. You can scroll down through blog or click on November to see any of the earlier entries. I organized the pictures by special categories or topics as follows:

December Entries:
Northern Honshu Images
Nikko
Hokkaido Images
Tokyo!!
Yokohama
Home Away From Home

November Entries:
Cool Statues
Little Niagara Falls and Japan Alps
Tour de Onsens
Roadside Attractions and Revelations
Critters
Cool Graphics and Signs
Sapporo Beer Museum
Totally Incredible Toto Toilets!
Cute and Cool Cars, Trucks and RV's
Hiking Japan - Rishiri Fuji Mountain
Hiking Japan - Asahidake Mountain
Good Eats!
Bike Friday Meets Japan
Tips on Cycling Japan








2 comments:

Dawn Fine said...

Well Geno you certainly met some pretty gals in Japan! I hope that you continue to go fishing.....
Lots of Love to you
and A wonderful,healthy, happy,fish filled New Year!

Dawn Fine said...

Hi Geno..
I showed my sister your post of you and your fishes..tee hee..
and she said that she didnt think you should have a problem finding a gal as you are a nice looking guy...and I seconded that and Jeff he thirded it...
ballie fourthed it...
have fun fishing!